Here is what you’ll need!
Download the new Tasty app: http://tstyapp.com/m/mFqUXJtD3E
Reserve the One Top: http://bit.ly/2v0iast
TACO CHEESE CUPS
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 pound ground beef
½ teaspoon garlic powder or dried minced garlic
2 tablespoons cumin
2 tablespoons chili powder
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon salt
Tomatoes, to serve
Guacamole, to serve
Greek yogurt, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Spoon 1 tablespoon piles of cheddar cheese 2 inches apart onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
3. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until edges of cheese piles are golden brown.
4. Cool for 1 minute.
5. Press cheese piles into mini muffin tin slots to form cups. Allow cheese to cool completely before removing.
6. Add ground beef and salt to a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until browned.
7. Drain grease from the meat.
8. Add garlic, cumin, chili powder, and water to skillet and stir until well-incorporated.
9. Distribute meat to cheese cups.
10. Garnish with tomatoes, guacamole, and Greek yogurt.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.