One-Pot Hot Dog Pasta
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 onion, chopped
6 hot dog sausages, chopped
4 tomatoes, chopped
1/2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
7oz heavy milk
½lb raw penne pasta
2 tbsp green onion, chopped
1. In a big pot, add the olive oil, the garlic, the onion and mix it well.
2. Add the hot dog sausages and mix it well. Add the tomatoes and mix it well.
3. Add the seasoning: sugar, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
4. Add the heavy milk and mix it.
5. Add the raw penne pasta, the water and mix it well.
6. Let it cook for 15 minutes, stirring each 5 minutes for the pasta not to stick on the bottom.
7. Turn off the heat, add the green onions, mix it and close the pan lid.
8. Wait 5 minutes with the pan closed before serving.
9. Serve with parmesan cheese to taste.
All music provided by Audio Network and Warner Chappell Inc. Used with permission