No chicken was harmed in the making of this.
1. Preheat oven to 400º. Dredge cauliflower in flour, milk, and bread crumbs and transfer to a baking sheet lined with a rack or a parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bake until deeply golden and crispy, 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, make sauce: In a small saucepan over low heat, heat oil. Add garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant and softened, 2 minutes, then add sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, and lime juice. Simmer 5 minutes until thickened.
4. Transfer cauliflower to a large bowl and add sauce. Toss gently until completely coated.
5. Serve over rice with sesame seeds and green onions.
1 large head cauliflower, cut into large florets
1 c. all-purpose flour
1 c. milk
1 c. panko bread crumbs
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tbsp. freshly grated ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
3/4 c. sweet chili sauce
1/3 c. low-sodium soy sauce
Juice of 1 lime
Cooked rice, for serving
Sesame seeds, for garnish
Green onions, for garnish
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!