Your favorite lemony pasta, without any time spent at the stove.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine shrimp, melted butter, white wine, lemon zest and juice, shallot, garlic, 2 tablespoons of parsley, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add shrimp to a large baking dish in a single layer.
4. In a medium bowl, mix panko with olive oil and remaining parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Sprinkle panko mixture over the shrimp. Bake until the shrimp is opaque, 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp.
6. Serve warm shrimp over pasta with bread on the side. (The bread is perfect for dunking in all the buttery juices!)
1 1/2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp. melted butter
2 tbsp. white wine
1 lemon (zest and juice)
1 shallot, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 tbsp. chopped parsley, divided
Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 c. panko breadcrumbs
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
3/4 lb. cooked angel hair pasta, for serving
Sliced crusty bread, toasted
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!